Search This Blog

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Welcome to 2008

Yet another year has flown by us and what have we accomplished? What do we have to show for it?

Well, if I told you what I have to show for it, I'd have to kill ya. :D *just jokin*

I'm looking forward to this year. I have much on my place and to start off with, a Living History event, the recreation of WWIIs Battle of the Bulge. Look for a write up with pictures at this end of this month.

My BIL will be leaving for Iraq soon and I've plans to visit my sister and nephew for a few days this month to help her out. Plus, I love that little man! :D

I find myself torn between two blogs, this one and my Xangan blog. :( So, if I lapse in time on this, check out my Xangan for updates. http://www.xanga.com/Pitz_Rock :D

With the WWII historical events, I'm also dabbling in recreating the Civil War. This should be a fun year for my blog. I am also volunteering with the American Legion and Honor Flight, when they visit the WWII memorial here in DC.

Look forward to seeing you around. Have a Wonderful 2008! :D

No comments: