Search This Blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

FAKE Federal Investigation Threat!!!!

I hate to inform the two individuals, who soo whole heartedly believe that I've been investigated by the Federal Government, that one or both of you have been duped! Or lied too, or spewed lies!!

In working with both the ONE single Staffing Agency I've worked with for the last 4.5 yrs and the Contractor who hired me for the Government Position, neither the HR or Legal departments for both companies EVER RECEIVED A REQUEST FOR EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION or any other requests for my work history with the companies.

I've forwarded to them copies of the posts made by which ever one of you made them and I've also provided both your names and at least 1 address w/phone number and the other's IP address and State in which you live.

Needless to say, they aren't happy about being slandered. I hope you hear from them soon! And I hope you get everything you deserve! Have a nice life, however it turns out.

No comments: